- What personal information do we collect from people that visit our website and/or use the BuoyWhale application?
- We do not collect personal information from visitors to our site or users of the BuoyWhale application.
- When do we collect information?
- We collect aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions on buoywhale.com.
- How do we use your information?
- We use aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences.
- Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you disable cookies, some features might be disabled and some of our services might not function properly.
- Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- Third Party Links
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- Contacting Us
Swanson Industries, LLC.
9525 Semiahmoo Pkwy, A106
Blaine, WA 98230
Last Updated: June 14, 2019
Copyright © 2015-2020 Swanson Industries, LLC. All rights reserved.